Saturday 20 June 2015

Spell Pronunciation Sheets in my Magic Book

For the past couple of years, I have been creating a Magic book. See the other 2 posts:

As well as filling in the main pages of the book, I have created loose sheets inside, just like Merlin's magic book.




















   Here is a sheet about the Sorcerer's Chime, a totem of Healing which Alice used in series 3 episode 9, Love in a time of Dragons. I keep it folded up somewhere in the Healing section. If you want to know what the symbol means, go to "More Pages in My Magic Book" (link above).
 

And here is the spell which Mordred and Morgana used in series 5 episode 12 to launch a fire bomb at a town in the Kingdom of Camelot, when they were at last united in evil, as the prophets foretold.
"Thurh minum gewealde on thinum maegen geclippath we thone lieg the ealla awestath!"

But t is not just spells I use these sheets for: at the back of the book, there is a pocket where I keep sheets of pronunciation guides for difficult spells.

You will notice in the book, that near to long, difficult spells, there are numbers. That number corresponds with the relative pronunciation guide at the back of the book - and it is also the spell number for when it appeared in the show!



For example, here is a Sidhe spell and guide:




So that's the latest that is going on in my Magic book!

Here's a sneak peak at what I am working on next:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments added to older posts will be monitored before posted.