Saturday 25 May 2013

Merlin spells!

I absolutely LOVE the spells in Merlin! Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't exactly know.

I love them so much that I am determined to learn as many as I can, If possible ALL of them!
This will not be easy, as all of the spells are genuine old English, and some of the spells don't have subtitles to go with them, so as I watch each spell, I have to listen over and over again, writing down each sound and syllable until I have the full spell - and It takes FOREVER!!!

I know some of the spells already, but now as I'm trying to learn all of them, I'm starting from series 1, practically STUDYING each episode. I'm only on series 1 episode 3 so far as I only started 2 days ago, but here's a few spells that I already know:

Spells that make fire:
  • Burnea!
  • Furburnun!
  • intenday leak intenday leak!
  • Bael onbryne!
  • Beol Burnea!
Spells that unlocks locks (or breaks them!):
  • Tosplench!
  • Haliesan!
Healing spells:
  • Gehaele (ge-hol-ae)
  • Ic pe paerhaele (pure-hol-ae) pinu lixar.
  • Ic thay thorhaele thinu lixar.
  • Lixar gestabur nu!
  • Welconaul!
So there's a few spells to upgrade your Merlin knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments added to older posts will be monitored before posted.