Tuesday 15 January 2013

Calling All Merlin Fans!

As you might of guessed from the title, this is a blog about Merlin, the best TV show I've ever watched! This blog will be filled with everything there is that I know about Merlin, which is quite alot! If you don't belive me, go to this website that I created about year ago:
The Merlin Mega Fan Website

But before Everything about Merlin, here's some small things about me!

I'm Cassie White, the founder member of the Merlin Mega Fan website which I created myself just after Series 4 Merlin came out. And I'm one of Merlin's many No.1 Fans!
I first started to watch Merlin when I was flicking through the TV channels, and It was just starting on BBC 3. There was nothing much else on, so I decided to watch. By the time I'd seen that episode (series1 ep. 1) , I could hardly wait for the next!
Then I discoved that series 3 was out already, so I had some SERIOUS catching up to do! When series 4 came out, I was definitly addicted to the series, but not in a bad way. At the end of the series, I decided to create a website.

since then, Ive created The Merlin Mega Fan Quiz, which is basicly a ten part quiz about Merlin.

And now I'm writing a blog!

So calling all Merlin Fans, look out for the up coming posts!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog when are the series 3 summerys coming out?

    ReplyDelete

Comments added to older posts will be monitored before posted.