Thursday 6 June 2013

Colin Morgan as the Doctor?


A few days ago I read a long list of actors that people have suggested for the role of the 12th doctor, and I came across the name Colin Morgan!
Yes, I know it's one name in a long list, as I've already said, and there's probably one in a million chance of this happening, but imagine if it did?
How would we react if we suddenly found out he was the doctor?
For me personally, I'm not sure how I would feel as I haven't seen much of Colin Morgan outside of Merlin. As far as I'm concerned, Colin Morgan IS Merlin, as that's how I, and so many other Merlin fans know him.
But what do you think?
Comment and vote in the poll whether you think Colin Morgan should be the doctor or not (Ok, it's not going to happen, but comment anyway!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments added to older posts will be monitored before posted.